I love, love, love what I’m reading right now, it’s called Paris Without End and it’s about Ernest Hemingway’s first wife Hadley Richardson. Seriously, it’s one of the best books I’ve read all year. BUT- I haven’t finished it yet. There are several reasons for this. Guess which reasons out of the following 15 are the reasons I haven’t finished the book yet.
1. Alien abduction.
2. Broken glasses.
3. Dropped the book in the bathtub.
4. I was kidnapped by people who hate laughter.
5. A squirrel attacked me and I was too traumatized to read.
6. I was really, really tired.
7. I was too busy making a scrapbook for my Grammy’s 75th birthday.
8. I got punched in both my eyes by a rogue pugilist.
9. I was busy fighting crime.
10. I was picked up off the street by a guy in a really nice car, who then gave me lots of money to go buy nice clothes but the ladies in the shop wouldn’t wait on me and that was a BIG mistake, HUGE, but then I still got nice clothes, and then sometimes me and my guy got into fights, but it’s ok because we end up together in the end.
11. I was saving puppies from extinction.
12. I was saving puppies from dinosaurs.
13. I was training for a spelling bee.
14. I was too busy thinking of ways to be more awkward.
15. It was just a weird week.
Alright, have at it kids. Remember it can be more than one answer. Oh yeah, and this totally qualifies as this weeks “Guess what?” post so the winner or whoever makes me laugh the hardest by coming up with another reason wins a feature in my interview with celebrities post next week. And remember to keep an eye out this week for Jules interview.