I had another epiphany. You’re probably thinking, “Wait, didn’t she just have an epiphany like two days ago?” The answer is yes. Yes I did. Then, today, I had another. So that makes my epiphany count two for the last week. Impressive, no?
Anyway, I was talking about how much I love writing this blog and how marvelous my readers are when I realized that we really don’t know that much about one another. I plan on rectifying that today. What follows are the must know facts about Be A Lifehacker aka me.
1. My favorite actor is Alan Alda. I love him with my whole heart. Comedy, drama, writing. The man is a true legend.
2. My favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut. Although, you probably already knew that.
3. I could eat Italian food everyday of my life.
4. I practice yoga twice a day. Morning and night. I am SO zen.
5. I love hand-written cards or notes.
6. I miss Uganda every single day that I’m not there.
7. I have two dogs. A boy named Hansel and a girl named Liesel.
8. I love frozen yogurt.
9. If I had a cagillion dollars, I would spend my entire life traveling the world and writing about it.
10. My favorite book isn’t by my favorite author. My favorite book is Shadow of the Sun by Ryszard Kapuscinski.
11. I absolutely love the Ricky Gervais show “Extras” and watch and re-watch the episodes all the time.
12. When I have a really truly terrible day, all I want to do is watch Disney movies.
13. I re-read all 7 Chronicles of Narnia every December. I was given the box set of the books when I was 10 and have been reading them every since. One of the best Christmas gifts ever!
14. My favorite color is green.
15. I drink lots and lots of tea.
16. I attempt to make every thing I say a song lyric. That includes singing it. Another little known fact is, my sister absolutely hates that I do this.
17. No matter how spicy something I’m eating is, I add Tabasco.
18. My favorite piece of furniture is a brown rocking recliner. My Popsie used to rock me in it when I was a baby and when I was 20 and going through one of the hardest times of my life, he gave it to me. It is both comforting and comfortable. Also, so retro.
19. When at a Starbucks, I always order a non-fat chai tea latte. It’s my drink.
20. I really want a chia pet.
21. I have always wanted to wear a tuxedo.
22. In the case of a zombie apocalype, I think I’m screwed.
23. No one ever expects it of me, but I am a HUGE American football fan. I also love football aka soccer with an equal passion. If it’s called football anywhere in the world, chances are I LOVE it.
24. I could play board games all day long.
25. I really really love marshmallows.
I feel like if I write more than 25 facts down then I am just being self-indulgent so you will just have to learn the rest over time. What I would love to hear about now are some little known or well known (totally up to you how known you want your facts to be) facts about you, my darling readers. Please share! I’m in quite a sharing mood today.